Monday, September 1, 2008
Over Labor Day weekend we made a quick trip with my mom and dad and Randy's parents to Jackson Hole. We went to the Bar J Wranglers, and quickly browsed around Jackson. On the way home we stopped at Hooper Spring. The Spring is naturally carbonated. It tasted nasty, but it was cool to see. Across the road is a big phosphorous mine. We watched them dump the lava looking slag. It was neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I am so excited that you have a blog, now I will be able to see what you guys are up to and see your kids, they are getting so big! I cannot believe that Hudson is 2. It looks great. We have a blog too ours is boghfam.blogspot.com I am terrible at updating it lately, with moving and all. Looks great !
I love the picture of the molten tailings! That's the kind of thing I'd want framed on my wall.
I guess the pictures of you guys and the munchkins aren't bad either. :)
Wow what a cute blog-I love the background!! I really didn't do that much to help!! You have got the cutest little boys--I'm excited to get to keep in touch through the blog and see fun pics of your cute family!!
Post a Comment